- For more information on the background to this challenge go to Day 1.
- The challenge takes 3 weeks. There is a surprise benchmark day at the end. You only do 5 consecutive days per week so, the weekends are a time to rest.
- Pull ups: I have added some variations below
- Kettlebell swings: start off with a comfortable size kettlebell you can swing for 10 reps at a time. If you’re new to kettlebell swings, please practice the Hinge or Kettlebell Deadlift first.
- Join Facebook Challenge Group if you want to share your experiences or ask questions.
|Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4|
|Alt: BW rows||4||6||8||10|
Not everybody can do a pull up. That doesn't stop you from getting the benefits of the movement through modified versions of the exercise. Here's one that can be quite challenging – keep your trunk firm and your body straight throughout the movement.
Complete list of all 15 days of the Push Pull Swing Challenge.