- For more information on the background to this challenge go to Day 1.
- The challenge takes 3 weeks. There is a surprise benchmark day at the end. You only do 5 consecutive days per week so, the weekends are a time to rest.
- Pull ups: I have added some variations below
- Kettlebell swings: start off with a comfortable size kettlebell you can swing for 10 reps at a time. If you’re new to kettlebell swings, please practice the Hinge or Kettlebell Deadlift first.
- Join Facebook Challenge Group if you want to share your experiences or ask questions.
|Set 1||Set 2||Set 3||Set 4|
|Alt: BW rows||2||4||6||8|
A clapping push up gets your heart pumping and is probably one of the more explosive movements that you can try. You have to really push yourself away from the floor. You can also try it against the wall if you are doing wall push ups. So, it does scale in some ways.
Complete list of all 15 days of the Push Pull Swing Challenge.